Corporate Law Services
Legal Audit – is the analysis of law establishing formation documents and contracts of enterprises. It is complex of works in order to determine the compatibility of formation documents, law establishing documents and contracts with current legislation, customary law, court practice:
- Deals with shares of economic societies;
- Rights to intangible assets;
- Substantiation of management decisions (corporate governance);
- Compliance with labor legislation requirements;
- Legal regulation of production facilities (certification, sanitary-defense, defense zones, etc.);
- Compliance with anti-monopoly legislation.
It covers the preparation and justification of the adjudication of the dispute, the pre-trial settlement of the dispute, the filing of the lawsuit and the representation of the interests of the Client at the first and higher instances.